Samstag, 20. Juni 2009

here I am...

Although I never wanted to become a Blogger, the current events in Iran changed my opinion on this subject and showed me that nower days the world wide web is an important tool on reporting the thoughts and actions happening on our planet.

This blog is inspired by urbanity, fashion, art, design, music, the art of moving (surfing, skateboarding,...) and every other form of urban concerned matters and will as well include some of my personal work as a designer and graffiti artist.

Therefore I thought I do my part in Web 2.0 and create this blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading, watching and listening to my posts and I hope you'll rethink of the importance of using the Internet as a communication tool in every sense possible.

thanks for reading

here I am...I'm URB 1 magazin

mackz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen